Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roboscout 302
    commented on 's reply
    Marcos_t6, PM me. I'll give you my number & I'll text you the resources I've used.

• Marcos_t6
    commented on 's reply
    It's a 48, I have no PST but I know I can score pretty high.
    I just made my decision and I am going to retake the test. Any recommendation for a good study guide ?

• tadpole5.56
    commented on 's reply
    @Marcos_t6: Recruiters are there to help you with the process, but they WILL do their best to get you to sign a DEP contract before you PST, and if something happens and you can't get your SO contract, then you'll be stuck with a job you don't want. Study for the ASVAB, retake it, and don't sign any contract other than a SEAL contract.

• Roboscout 302
    commented on 's reply
    What's your AFQT? What's your line scores? What's your PST score?

• Marcos_t6
    commented on 's reply
    My recruiter said she can guarantee she'll get me a SEAL contract, but I know my asvab score is too low. Can I trust her ?

• Scorch
    replied
    If you really want to be a SEAL you will do the smart thing which is studying and retaking the ASVAB.

Leave a comment:

• Roboscout 302
    replied
    I was in your position almost a year ago. I didn't do too well on the asvab & I was being pressured into signing up with a different job. If you want a Warrior Challenge contract "badly", then you'll hold off on enlistment until you get that score up. Buy a study guide or get a tutor, IT IS possible to improve your score! You gotta be patient & persistent when dealing with the recruiting process. The bottom line is YES, you can go in as a different rate but you'll have to face a slim chance of being accepted for BUD/S. You're much better off taking the time to retake & get your shot now than later(possibly never).

Leave a comment:

• Marcos_t6
    started a topic Master at Arms then SEALs

Master at Arms then SEALs

I don't qualify for the SEALs due to my low asvab score, but is there anyway I can get a shot at BUD/s ? Can I try to transfer out my rate after a certain time ? Or can I ask for a SEAL Contract in order for me to re-enlist?
Working...
X