The SEALSWCC.COM Training Forum has grown tremendously in a short time. Here you can get questions answered, compare training plans, seek guidance on applying for careers with Naval Special Warfare, find training partners in your area and generally become better equipped to pursue NSW careers.
We encourage prospective SEAL and SWCC candidates to use this forum to get official information about application, qualifications, requirements, preparation, training and career insights. We encourage parents, family, loved ones and influencers to use this forum as a resource in making informed decisions and making meaningful connections with others. The best way to do this is to use the search feature to find posts that may have already covered the topic of interest. You are also encouraged to review the sticky posts in the forums as they often have links to important, fundamental documents that will answer your question.
In order to keep the Training Forum running well and to prevent problems, we have some Rules of Engagement. The SEAL & SWCC Scout Team members on this forum decide what does and doesn’t constitute appropriate forum behavior. These members have the right to edit and delete threads, posts and comments that violate the rules of the forum.
By using this forum, you agree that you will adhere to these Rules of Engagement. If you have questions, you can contact one of the Modertors or Admins by e-mail or private message. Thank you for being a part of this growing community.
1. Naval Special Warfare is aware that there are SEAL training camps, workouts, and various Naval Special Warfare related products and services available in the commercial sector, some of which promote themselves as beneficial for candidates who are preparing for SEAL training. While there are many different ways to prepare physically and mentally for the rigors of training, there is no affiliation between Naval Special Warfare and any of the SEAL training camps or SEAL preparation programs available commercially. None of these commercial programs are prerequisites for SEAL or SWCC training and NONE are endorsed by Naval Special Warfare or the U.S. Navy. As such, you may discuss these commercial entities, but you may not advertise on their behalf. An example of advertising for a product or service would be to include a commercial website URL, attachment, link, or other obvious promotion in your post, profile, or signature.
2. Protect operational security at ALL times. If you are an operator or know one, never discuss locations or movements of personnel or units. If you have a question about this, private message the admin.
3. While debate and discussion are fine, we will not tolerate profanity, rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Let's keep it positive and professional.
4. We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate the official SEAL + SWCC Training Forum standards. We are not a dating site. Anyone exhibiting this type of behavior will be banned.
5. Spamming on behalf of any commercial for-profit product or service is not allowed. See Rule 1.
6. We reserve the right to remove or edit offensive posts without notice.
7. We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right.
8. Search before you post your question. Check out the sticky posts and look for official documents posted either within the official SEAL + SWCC Training Forum or in other parts of the website, such as the "Become A SEAL", "Become A SWCC", or "Training" sections.
9. Refrain from posting your personally identifying information. Especially your phone number or address. However, we understand this is your right if you choose to do so. But, don't be surprised if an administrator deletes it.
AVATARS AND PROFILE NAMES
1. Avatars or profile names that may be confused with SEAL + SWCC Scout Team Members are not allowed.
2. Use of the SEALSWCC.COM logo in avatars is not allowed.
3. Use of the Trident logo or SWCC Pin in avatars is not allowed unless a moderator has confirmed that you are a Navy SEAL or SWCC.
4. Use of the name "SEAL" or "SWCC" in your profile name is not allowed, unless you add something to the effect of "wannabe" or "hopeful".
Although the administrators and moderators of the SEALSWCC.COM Training Forum will attempt to respond quickly to your comments and questions, we are not always available. If you have not gotten a response to a question within 48 hours, send an e-mail or a private message to the moderator of the forum that covers the appropriate subject.
Forum moderators are most likely to respond Mon. to Fri. from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM ( pacific time ).