Thread: I know there is NO supplements during BUD/S, but what about before hand?

I know there is NO supplements during BUD/S, but what about before hand?

First off, I take N.O. X.P.3. which is an acid reducer in your muscles which is perfect for high reps, it has a little energy and mood boosters making you happy and ready to go for a workout, and has some bigger muscle benefits as well. I also take pro7ein and glutacor, which will help burn fat and get lean muscle, along with building your muscles up right after working out, and animal paks original, which is a multi vitamin basically, just with a lot of stuff. These are all three things I feel like I should take now to get me a little more weight on me, a little less fatigued, and a good bit healthier before BUD/S. I plan on stopping the use of all of them once I run out (I share the pro7ein and glutacor with people so it will only last about 1-2 months). I weigh 150 and (no BS) the most ripped kid at my school, I have just been told over and over to get some weight so I don't freeze to death and can hold a log above my head later on. I am all ears to these things, because I want what is best for training, I just would like to see some benefits once I am done with all my supplements. SO basically what I am saying is, should I stop using them now, finish them off, or see them through until boot camp?

Secondly, I have a one a day for men waiting for me once I am done with my animal paks, would I be able to take these or any other vitamins, minerals, etc. at BUD/S? just a thought. Thanks for reading and all your help.

- Bkstewart10
    Sure the only easy day was yesterday, but that is what makes life worth living

Re: I know there is NO supplements during BUD/S, but what about before hand

These forums take no prisoners, so I will suggest this before someone rants on your two threads: make sure you search the forums before you post. Your questions have been asked and answered before. Best of luck.

I'll make this easy. Stop taking supplements now and never take, or look at them again. You get caught with a red bull in your locker at BUD/s you're out for good. It's happened.

Wow, that is definitely an eye opener, tyvm and to Thrill, I am sorry I should have realized, I did a little (not enough) searching but will do more next time.
    Sure the only easy day was yesterday, but that is what makes life worth living

Don't worry about it brother. Best of luck.