Thread: The long road begins here

The long road begins here

Just want to let everyone know that I have started the physical training guide workout. I'm going for a seal contact I know it will be a long hard road but im ready for the greatest challenge of my life. Any questions comments or advise would be greatly appreciated thanks

Re: The long road begins here

Welcome, you will find almost everyone here is aspiring a career in Naval Special Warfare as well. My advice would be to soak up all the information available on this site. Be sure to check out the whole site, there are tons of extremely helpful information!

Be sure to check out the recommended books under "Inspired Reading". Here is a link to it: http://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seals-m...x#.T0BMD_WAqso

"The Warrior Elite" and "The Finishing School" are two awesome books that I have found particularly helpful. They offer insight on the training most of us aspire to one day be in.

Best of luck to you, and remember, if you have a specific question, read over the forums as it has more than likely already been asked and can give you an immediate answer. Of course if you have questions that have not been answered, by all means post it!

"What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists...and it becomes available only when you are in that state of mind in which you know exactly what you want...and are fully determined not to quit until you get it." - Alexander Graham Bell

Re: The long road begins here

Thank you vail for the information I will definitely check out those books and soak in all I can