Thread: Concave Chest

Concave Chest

I have a concave chest(a dent in my chest basically) I was wondering if this is something that will disqualify me. I am a Navy reservist and it wasnt an issue when I joined at all, no doctor has ever asked me about it much and it hasnt cause me any problems that im aware of.

Re: Concave Chest

If you were cleared by MEPS to join in the first place then you should be fine. I'd be worried about being a reservist though, because Special Warfare doesn't take prior service. BTW, why is this in feet? lol

Rather than open a new thread, this seems like a good place, I am not in the service or in the DEP, however I have a bit of a barrel chest, not to bad like some people, but still, do you think would be a problem.
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, Navy Pilot

Attention to detail buddy, unless your chest is really on your foot.

Ye I realise, but I figured since this one was already open, rather than make a new thread I would ask it here, but maybe you are right.
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, Navy Pilot