Thread: Are you man enough?

Ryknow

Thumbs up Are you man enough?

Any one that wants to become a SEAL should ask this to your self. Don't take this thread lightly because it can save you a lot of sweat, time, and possibly some blood.

Re: Are you man enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryknow View Post
    Any one that wants to become a SEAL should ask this to your self. Don't take this thread lightly because it can save you a lot of sweat, time, and possibly some blood.
    no question about it.... if you aren't as man as you can be when you go in, i can for **** sure hope when you come out ( if you do ) alive and passed you will be the best man you can be.
    "Accept challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."

Reading this thread has caused me to bleed from the eyes. You told me it was going to save me sweat, time, and blood. But I'm bleeding. And wasting 45 seconds of my time to write this. The only thing this thread hasn't done is made me sweat. Maybe I took it to lightly. I will be sure to ask myself this again and maybe I'll take it a little bit more seriously.
    "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." --Winston Churchill

Nope, I asked myself again and I'm still bleeding. And still writing. Maybe this thread is broken or something. Sorry Rydontknow, I think your thread broke.
    "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." --Winston Churchill

Ryknow

When I said don't take lightly I was referring to what a man really is. If you have to ask than you already now your not ready.

Until you have completed the pipeline, I don't think anyone should be saying "if your man enough" for the simple reason of you don't know what it takes to get through training. The attrition rate at BUD's isn't high because people who showed up "weren't man enough". Stick to training instead of typing.

Ryknow

This isn't about making it through training. More like getting to training.

but whats the point of being man enough to get to training if youre not gonna succeed in training. Carmichael is right, until you complete the pipeline you wont know what it takes.
    Jesus told them. “For I assure you: If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will tell this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20

i asked myself and myself said, talk is cheap prove your ******* self and you'll know... then i got back to training.
    "Nothing on earth can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."

- Thomas Jefferson