Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice before entering the BUDS pipepline!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice before entering the BUDS pipepline!

Hello to you all, I have some advice that I received from my best friend who is in the BUDS pipeline currently. Although I am currently not in the BUDS pipeline as of right now, some day I will to become a SEAL Officer. The advice he addressed was to find a Boatcrew as soon as you can, thus allowing you to establish a brotherhood before entering BUDS. He had a full Boatcrew that is currently in Class 312 and has only lost one guy in Hell Week so far. He is not apart of that Class because he had tore his rotator cuff a few weeks before his ship date. Besides that, get a Boatcrew before shipping out, get to know them. "It can make the difference between winning and failing."

Best of luck to you all,
    Mikey

Did you even read the forum rules?

Comment

What did I violate? I didn't attend to violate anything, just offering advice.

Comment

Are you a SEAL? If not, change your profile pic. I believe that's what Moose is referring to.
        "Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for powers equal to your tasks. Then the doing of your work shall be no miracle. But you shall be a miracle." -Phillips Brooks

Comment

I apologize, I knew that rule. I meant to take it down earlier but spaced it out. But it's down now. I do apologize, it won't happen again.

Comment

Working...
          X