Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

What Are Your Chances of BCT Success?

A three year Naval Special Warfare study comprised of hundreds of SWCC candidates has identified the speeds, distances and reps that correspond to success at BCT. The graphs in the predictive model show the boundaries of smart training to maximize your odds of success without increasing your risk of injury.

LINK: http://www.sealswcc.com/navy-swcc-wh...t-success.html
2 of 2 < >

What Are Your Chances of Hell Week Success?

A three year Naval Special Warfare study comprised of thousands of SEAL candidates has identified the speeds, distances and reps that correspond to success at BUD/S. The graphs in the predictive model show the boundaries of smart training to maximize your odds of success without increasing your risk of injury.

LINK: http://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-wh...k-success.html
See more
See less

Elbow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Elbow

Update: It's happening. I am getting a surgery to correct this issue in less than 2 weeks. I was able to get this diagnosed as subluxation of my ulnar nerve, a fancy way of saying a nerve cord in my elbow that falls out of it's groove and rubs over the bone went bent. Unlike "Snapping Triceps Syndrome" where the tricep grinds out of place and dislocates, my condition is only for that of the ulnar nerve. However it still is painful and debars me from being successful at BUD/s. There is no doubt this is the issue. I've gotten an MRI and an ultrasound to figure out what the deal is and it pleases me to say that I have finally gotten real answers and made true progress in getting this dang problem reversed. The surgery is quite simple and quick, requirign me to be knocked out for only 30 minutes and the following week to have a cast.

I haven't truly worked upper body in about a year's time. My entire body is very weak compared to what I used to be but the recovery time is only 6-8 weeks for the surgery so after that I can start building back to where I was and getting my contract. I'm so hyped to finally get this surgery and take back my progress that I've lost over the last year. I hope that anyone who reads this will get the help they need. Look for the simple fix before moving on to complicated diagnoses. Lesson learned.

I'll keep you all updated for the sake of the thread and anyone who needs it in the future.
    "Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." -Tecumseh

Comment

Working...
    X