Announcement

Collapse

Manual of the Medical Department

Questions about medical procedures?
Go to http://www.med.navy.mil/directives/P...lications.aspx, scroll down to MANMED Change 126 (pages 51-112) and download the document. The pertinent section is Article 15-105 Naval Special Warfare and Special Operations.
See more
See less

Osteochondroma?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osteochondroma?

I have one non-recurring osteochondroma on my arm. It's basically a bone growth going out the side a little bit. It's not noticeable except when X-rayed. It does not limit my movement in any way. Would I even need to get a waiver for this?

Uhm...If it can't be found it doesn't exist. Does your arm work? Carry on then. Might need a waiver but if it isn't visible and doesn't hinder ability it shouldn't be an issue unless you make it one.
    "Lord, let me not prove unworthy of my brothers."

"Ace Ventura: If you were me, then I'd be you, and I'd use *your* body to get to the top. You can't stop me no matter who you are!"

“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
    X