Thread: Times

Times

Hey guys these are my times. I know these aren't solid but there's always room for improvement in my eyes.
    11:00, 75, 75, 12, 11:00

If there any suggestions, info, input pls. feel free to fill me in. Thanks.

Re: Times

read some threads about improving your time by the moderators and admins. that should be a good place to start. if you still have questions after reading everything you can on this site, then we can help you. train hard man
    Jesus told them. “For I assure you: If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will tell this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20

Stallion your strength is not bad but my advice to you would be to focus on your swim and run times. Your push ups, sit ups, and chin ups are in good shape ( those will rise as you train ) but the main thing they look at is the swim and run. Just taking a guess from what I see, but it looks like your focusing a lot on strength and not so much on muscle endurance. Try doing circuit workouts ( less break in between exercises ) this will not give you huge muscle gain as opposed to just lifting a lot of weight but it will traing your body to perform longer which is what is needed when performing the swim and run, you wont tire out so much towards the end. Also you either need to run or swim everyday to get your body acustomed to having to perform when it feels the need to rest. Not saying go out and run 20 miles a day but do at least some form of cardio every day. Hope this helps

Thanks Michael86. My swim and run times are the ones on need of some improvement. I will definitely give crossfit a shot. Ive been contemplating about doing new types of exercise all of the time. Just so I'm prepared mentally all through out any straneous exercise. Although weight lifting came easier to me than swimming or running, I will work on my endurance.

@InGodsHandsUSN - I appreciate the info. I'll do more research on this site on improving swim and run times. And if I still have questions I'll let you know, thanks.

7:50/127/103/16/10:10 ship may 17 for sb